Bachelor of Design (Interior Architecture) curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having aptitude and knowledge
1. To enable a successful professional and technical career.
2. To enable a strong foundation in Theory, Theory cum studio & Interior Design Studio.
3. To impart knowledge of the theories and practices in the field of Interior Architecture.
4. Engage in life-long learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments.
5. To put into practice and inspire high ethical values and technical standards.
1. Ability to gain knowledge of Theory, Theory cum studio & Interior Design studio.
2. Ability to understand elements of Interior Architecture and apply basic principles in Design projects.
3. Ability to identify social, economic and cultural issues in Interior Architectural Design.
4. Ability to analyze and apply theoretical knowledge to achieve Interior Architectural Design solutions.
5. Ability to understand ethical and professional responsibilities.
6. Ability to review, comprehend and report technological developments.
7. Ability to understand real life situation of Interior Architectural Practice.
8. Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
A candidate admitted to 1st semester of eight semester B.Des (Interior Architecture) degree programme shall be required to have passed the higher secondary examination of (10+2) curriculum (AcademicStream) with a minimum overall aggregate of 50% marks in any stream.
A pass in the10+3 Diploma in “Civil” or “Architectural Assistantship” recognized by the Central or State Government with a minimum overall aggregate of 50% marks.
The candidate shall pass the B.Des Entrance Examination conducted by B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology with a minimum of 60% mark.